This sauce was bomb.
Like, bomb enough to bring the term bomb back for.
Served with baked asparagus fries, and we've got ourselves a winner.
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced chipotle chile, canned in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Cook over medium heat 4 minutes or until slightly syrupy.
- 2. Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Grill chicken 6 minutes on each side or until done. Spoon raspberry mixture over chicken.