Apparently I'm on a blog stalking roll with another OSG recipe.
I'll just say this.
When she says "easy" here, she is NOT joking.
This literally took about 5 mins to throw together, including the chopping. I added some brown rice, as rice and beans combined makes for a complete protein.
- Two 15-ounce can black beans
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 small shallots, diced
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Kosher Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 large avocado, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces