Monday, October 17, 2011

Juicing!

Threw together a tasty one today, so I thought I'd share.

Friday night, LeGreg and I celebrated a friends new job. We started off decent, making chicken and steak fajitas (with sauteed sweet potato, SO GOOD). But then we drank all the beer in the world and ate a giant off the shelf pizza from the grocery store at 1am and then immediately went to bed.

I have felt better in my life than I did on Saturday morning. Let's just say that.

You know when you eat/drink a bunch of crap and you feel like you should apologize to your body and only give it organic vegetables for the rest of your life?

I was there.

I mentioned to boyfriend that some fresh juice would be so good and he offered to go to the store and get provisions.....fine by me!

Anyway, today I went through the leftover produce to see what I could throw together, and actually whipped up a really good juice!

3 apples (pretty small. no idea what kind. maybe fuji?)
1 carrot
1 orange
1 lemon

Quite refreshing, if I might say so!

No comments: