- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 15.5-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed
- 2 1/2 cups spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh dill sprigs (...I used dried. SO KILL ME)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- crostini, for serving
- In a small saucepan, heat the oil with the garlic over medium heat until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes; let cool.
- In a food processor, combine the garlic oil, beans, spinach, dill, and lemon juice. Season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and puree until smooth. Serve with the crostini.