Saturday, January 9, 2010

Product Review: Soy Creamer by Trader Joe's

A lot of the things that I eat/use, I don't necessarily cook, but I still wanna tell you about them! So, this whole lactose intolerance thing. Still here. Still blows. With my coffee, I could totally go without sugar, but I can NOT go without creamer. I hate milk in it. I hate anything except half and half. And soy milk? ICK. I don't really like the flavor, and it's far from creamy enough for my liking in my coffee. Enter stage right: Trader Joe's Soy Creamer. Omg, people. #1-it doesn't taste super soy-y at all, but it does have a tiny hint of a nutty flavor. #2-totally creamy!!! WIN! I loooove it. In fact, I told my sister about it and she uses it now, too, and she's not even lactose intolerant (yet). Bonus: it's like $2!


No comments: