Sunday, December 18, 2011

Turkey Sammy

Sometimes, when I'm lucky, my dad will pick me up a jar of garlic mustard from a winery at the coast. The stuff is to die for. Simply put. Ever since I got my latest jar, I've been dreeeeeaming of putting it on a turkey sandwich. I don't usually MAKE sandwiches, because a loaf of bread in my house will last....about a day. Which is bad.

But today was the day. I bought a small loaf of fresh sourdough, and LeGreg and I went to work.

In order:
  • sourdough
  • hippie soy cheese
  • very thinly sliced red onion
  • sprouts
  • turkey
  • garlic mustard
I slathered on a little Earth Balance non dairy butter and cooked in a frying pan, med heat, on both sides until golden brown and the cheese had melted.

I LOVE sprouts...and everything else in this. So so good. I ate two sandwiches. Oops!

No comments: